As a society, we put a lot of pressure on mothers to be perfect.
We expect them to be selfless, always putting their children's needs first. But the truth is that motherhood is hard, and moms need to take care of themselves, too. That's why the term "warrior mama" is so powerful.
It acknowledges that:
- Moms are fighting a constant battle to keep their families happy and healthy.
- It gives them permission to put their own needs first.
- Being a warrior mama doesn't mean being perfect; it means being strong enough to admit when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- It means recognizing your own intrinsic superpowers and using them to create the kind of environment you want for your family.
So if you're a mother who feels like you're struggling to do it all, know that you're not alone. And remember: you are a warrior mama.
Over the next 6 weeks, you will have access to:
- Online Library with tools and resources you need to support you on this transformational journey that you will have access to for 90 days.
- Three private 40min healing sessions you can book in person or online.
- Weekly online group meetups to dive deeper into the materials and ask any questions you may have.
- Me, as your intuitive coach, in your back pocket during these 12 weeks.
You will have access to all the recorded classes, meditations, and resources in your library.
As a mom, I know how important it is to be flexible, so there will be the option for the group meetups and sessions to be online or in person. I will have scheduled dates for both, and you can choose whichever one works best for you.
This is a 6-week program, and the payment plan is 6 months. When you agree to the terms and agreements, it verifies that you agree to continue your payment plan even after the program completion.
If you miss a payment or cancel your plan without emailing [email protected] you will immediately lose access to all the Warrior Momma content.